Friday, June 11, 2010

In the beginning...

I have to admit:

I was (in the beginning) reluctant to start one of these fancy-schmancy online "BLOGS", thinking it was a thing for hipsters, stuck-up restaurant critics, and people who work for dorky online websites such as the "Science Codex"...

But I have realized, the beauty of the world that we are living in is that we can share/examine with others the day to day minutia (you'll probably see this word quite a bit if you continue to follow) that makes us think a little harder about our world and the purposes for which we do things and in a way that no other generation has had before us...on the interwebs (run-on sentence, I know).

I think I would just be passing up a good opportunity to put my ideas out there to the people that will read (though I do have my own private journals that you can read when I croak).

I am a musician and I am going to give you my perspective from a somewhat conservative American white male's point of view. If you know me, you know that I'm not one to really tell you my deepest feelings of things right off the bat. However, I think that it would be nice to make my contribution (as small as it may be) to our social system and my observations of the development of my field. So...if you're on board, then please continue to follow my ramblings. Bless your hearts...

Cheers,
Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment